Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Laurel @ South Laurel 12/8 predictions

Featured Replies

  • Author

Don't everyone type at the same time

South Laurel will win this game! I except Mark Conley which is there best defensive player to shut down the Jags.

South Laurel wins this one by 10+.

Does North have Shande (Sp?) Allen this year ?

 

No. Shanade and six other seniors are gone from last year's team.

No. Shanade and six other seniors are gone from last year's team.

 

Is he or any others playing college ball ?

Is he or any others playing college ball ?

 

Not at this time.

Not at this time.

 

I remember Shawn Asher being a pretty good basketball player along with being a good football player. I figured he might have went somewhere.

  • Author

Shawn is a senior this year, and the only returning starter.

South by a lot!

Shawn is a senior this year, and the only returning starter.

 

Well I guess that explains why I havent heard anything about him in college lol

I saw North Laurel in a scrimmage a few weeks ago against Scott HS and Scott beat them pretty badly.

 

So, I will say South Laurel by 20+

South Laurel 79-57.

South will put a Whipping on North

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.