NKMSAA Basketball

Handy Manny

NKMSAA Boys Basketball Tournament dates and locations (as listed on a couple of NKMSAA middle school websites)

1st round Saturday, February 1 - Games at 9, 10, 11, 12, 1, 2, 3

Quarterfinals Tuesday, February 4 - Games at 4:30, 5:30, 6:30, 7:30

Semifinals Thursday, February 6 - Games at 5:30 and 7:00

6th grade games at Highlands Middle School

7th grade games at Turkey Foot Middle School

8th grade games at Conner Middle School

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finals for all grades are on Saturday, February 8 at Ockerman Middle School (Game times not listed, but Finals are generally held late afternoon-early evening)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NKMSAA Boys Basketball Tournament dates and locations (as listed on a couple of NKMSAA middle school websites)

1st round Saturday, February 1 - Games at 9, 10, 11, 12, 1, 2, 3

Quarterfinals Tuesday, February 4 - Games at 4:30, 5:30, 6:30, 7:30

Semifinals Thursday, February 6 - Games at 5:30 and 7:00

6th grade games at Highlands Middle School

7th grade games at Turkey Foot Middle School

8th grade games at Conner Middle School

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finals for all grades are on Saturday, February 8 at Ockerman Middle School (Game times not listed, but Finals are generally held late afternoon-early evening)

Anyone know when this draw comes out? In the past it has been the day after last regular season games, but this year all seeded games have been played already if I am not mistaken.

Anyone know when this draw comes out? In the past it has been the day after last regular season games, but this year all seeded games have been played already if I am not mistaken.

If the boys and girls schedules still shadow each other, then there are games through Thursday night this coming week. I know the girls' are still playing games through Thursday.

Does anyone know where we can see the standings? I believe Pius leads the way with only 1 loss, then Highlands, Ockerman, & Woodland.

The seeding and standings are based on which division you are in. I believe Ockerman and Pius are 1/2 on one side, not sure the tie breaker because I believe they split.

Woodland would be the 1 with Highlands the 2 in the other division. Woodland beat Highlands twice. I am not sure of the rest of the standings.

Who are your favorites going into the tournament?

Pius

Highlands

Ockerman

After that I would say it's pretty open. Woodland would have a shot at the finals pending when / if Giffen can get back from injury.

Who are your favorites going into the tournament?

Pius

Highlands

Ockerman

After that I would say it's pretty open. Woodland would have a shot at the finals pending when / if Giffen can get back from injury.

It will be one of those 4, big gap after those. Could see an upset but it would take a team playing well.

Pius has to be the overall favorite. I would never had guessed early on that this team would have 1 loss all season playing less Hagen and Hussey for a good part. Ockerman was my early favorite at least on paper. Highlands seems to be peaking at the right time now that everyone is healthy and had a chance to play together for a while. I feel like either of three could win it all, but Woodland, IHM, and even Camp Ernst could sneak in. Camp Ernst is my dark horse pick. They had regular season wins over Highlands and Ockerman.