Crittenden County 21 Russellville 14

Russellville, a 1A school with 135 boys in the whole school, opened their season against the following teams:

4A Warren East (4-5)

3A Glasgow (8-1)

2A Butler Co (1-8) - This is the bad loss for RHS

4A Logan Co. (8-1)

4A Franklin Simpson (5-4) That's a deceiving 5-4

2A Somerset (8-1)

That's an absolute killer of a first 6 games. I would not be surprised at all to see the Panthers in the Regional Finals. This RHS team is almost all Sophomores and Juniors too. This may not be the year to take on the big boys, but I would say that the Panthers will be a tough out in the playoffs in the first two rounds. That said, this is also a RHS team that no win is guaranteed and they will need to play well to get out of the first round.

Russellville must have improved tons I seen them earlier in the year against Glasgow and it was a running clock in the first now I know Crittenden is not the team Glasgow is but I still expected them to win this game easier.

Crittenden is a very young team this year after losing a lot of playmakers to graduation last year. They only play a couple of seniors, so they should be a very solid and experienced team again next year.

Crittenden is a very young team this year after losing a lot of playmakers to graduation last year. They only play a couple of seniors, so they should be a very solid and experienced team again next year.

Good deal it sounds like Crittenden might own that district for a few years.