October 2, 20197 yr I took one on the chin last week and now have back to back losses in my money league. Need to get back on the right path this week. What questions do you have? Let's get some conversation going.
October 3, 20197 yr Author Should I start Austin Ekeler or Lesean Mccoy? I think I'm still rolling with Ekeler in either type of scoring format.
October 3, 20197 yr Author Don't look up names for this little scenario: You are offered the #6RB and the #8WR for the #1 RB. Would you consider it? Keep in mind, you're hurting for WRs right now.
October 3, 20197 yr Don't look up names for this little scenario: You are offered the #6RB and the #8WR for the #1 RB. Would you consider it? Keep in mind, you're hurting for WRs right now. Do the math. Do you think the #6RB and #8WR outscore the #1RB and your current WR? I do not have to look it up. The #1RB is either Cook or CMC and I would have trouble trading either, because I think the drop off in points from #1 to #6 running back wont be made up with the improvement at WR. The only thing that makes me consider this deal is the injury factor. Cook and CMC have not been the most durable and they are seeing all time highs in touches so far.
October 3, 20197 yr Need one. High performance scoring. No negative points for turnovers. QB Winston vs Saints QB Wilson vs Rams
October 3, 20197 yr Author Do the math. Do you think the #6RB and #8WR outscore the #1RB and your current WR? I do not have to look it up. The #1RB is either Cook or CMC and I would have trouble trading either, because I think the drop off in points from #1 to #6 running back wont be made up with the improvement at WR. The only thing that makes me consider this deal is the injury factor. Cook and CMC have not been the most durable and they are seeing all time highs in touches so far. It's easy to tell but #1 is McCaffrey. I was just curious if that looked like a decent deal without the names because when I give you the names, you say heck no. McCaffrey for Derrick Henry and DJ Chark.
October 3, 20197 yr Author Need one. High performance scoring. No negative points for turnovers. QB Winston vs Saints QB Wilson vs Rams With no negative points, I think I'm going Winston and I'm a little surprised that I'm saying that.
October 3, 20197 yr It's easy to tell but #1 is McCaffrey. I was just curious if that looked like a decent deal without the names because when I give you the names, you say heck no. McCaffrey for Derrick Henry and DJ Chark. I think Henry keeps it up. I do not trust Chark.
October 3, 20197 yr With no negative points, I think I'm going Winston and I'm a little surprised that I'm saying that. It does make you throw up a little bit in your math.
October 4, 20197 yr Author I think Henry keeps it up. I do not trust Chark. I don't trust him either. Would love to sell while he's hot but no one watches Jax and no one knows who he is haha. He'll ride my bench all year. Maybe plug him in during a bye week if Golden Tate doesn't produce.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.