George Rogers Clark 63 Franklin County 47

Franklin top six players were all seniors last year. They don't have the inside presence that they had. They have a good group of seniors this year with varsity experience. Deron Hicks broke his collar bone with 3 minutes left in the LEX Cath playoff game. He has no varsity experience but will be an impact player.

I know clark county has the knowles and jones but who are their other 3 starters and who comes off the bench and wat type of points do they get.

Returning starters:

Preston Knowles

Tristian Jones

Josh Wood

Robell Rogers

? could see...Marc Miller, Dougie Mason...

Tatum Lewis will back up Tristian Jones. Also to see lots of PT is, Robert Hatton, Patrick Bailey, Timmy Davis, and Evan Bennett. Kendall Bergman ( Sophomore) has really improved and will contibrute this year. Look for 8th grader Robbie Stenzel to make his mark as a Card this year. The Cards have a very strong bench.

Returning starters:

Preston Knowles

Tristian Jones

Josh Wood

Robell Rogers

? could see...Marc Miller, Dougie Mason...

Tatum Lewis will back up Tristian Jones. Also to see lots of PT is, Robert Hatton, Patrick Bailey, Timmy Davis, and Evan Bennett. Kendall Bergman ( Sophomore) has really improved and will contibrute this year. Look for 8th grader Robbie Stenzel to make his mark as a Card this year. The Cards have a very strong bench.

I would keep that 8th grader under lock & key before he is driving to Lexington every day next year. :lol:

Just curious, when was the last time you saw Brossart play?

Regional tourney last year, most teams have only played 1 game so far this year.I haven't even seen my Cards play yet...will tonight. I am not saying BB won't compete for the regional crown this year, they very well could. This early in the season, I don't see them on the level as Mason and Clark. That is why I said, " Time will tell". We do not play BB this year in regular season play...so Striker I look forward to you keeping us updated on their success. Best of luck this season and hope to see you in March.:thumb: