George Rogers Clark 63 Franklin County 47

Knowles had 21. This was a very good game. Franklin County led by 2 at the end of the first quarter, Clark by 5 at the half, and Clark by 7 at the end of the 3rd quarter. Clark got a few run-outs down the stretch to pull away. Jones did play, and I think he had around 12(not positive). Demetrius Hicks led Franklin with 14.

Knowles had 21. This was a very good game. Franklin County led by 2 at the end of the first quarter, Clark by 5 at the half, and Clark by 7 at the end of the 3rd quarter. Clark got a few run-outs down the stretch to pull away. Jones did play, and I think he had around 12(not positive). Demetrius Hicks led Franklin with 14.

Thanks

The Cards have at least 5 players that just got finished playing football. They have only been practing around 1 week. Good win for the cards to start the season.

Franklin County is the same way, and they finished the same night as Clark did in football. They have 2 starters who played football and a 3rd guy who either will start or at least play significant minutes who was hurt in their last football game. He is out 4-6 weeks, and should be back around Christmas.

Franklin County is the same way, and they finished the same night as Clark did in football. They have 2 starters who played football and a 3rd guy who either will start or at least play significant minutes who was hurt in their last football game. He is out 4-6 weeks, and should be back around Christmas.

Sorry to hear about your player. Also forgot that they too finished playing football the same time we did. I am not worried about now...just want everyone healthy and ready for tourney time. Best of luck to your team and hope you have a great season.

Jones definately looked rusty but got better as the game went on. He had some nice post moves the second half and was the difference as he wore down the FC inside players. He is a big body.

The football players from both teams looked a little rusty.

Although the differential was 16 at the end of the game GRC had to work hard for this one.

Sorry to hear about your player. Also forgot that they too finished playing football the same time we did. I am not worried about now...just want everyone healthy and ready for tourney time. Best of luck to your team and hope you have a great season.

Didn't Clark make it one round further than Franklin in fball?

I thought so, but was just going by what the poster said.

You are correct, my mistake. I was not making excuses, just making the comment that a lot of teams are in that same boat early in the season. Clark has a nice team. Jones and Knowles are a load to handle! The 10th should be a heck of a battle between Mason and Clark!

You are correct, my mistake. I was not making excuses, just making the comment that a lot of teams are in that same boat early in the season. Clark has a nice team. Jones and Knowles are a load to handle! The 10th should be a heck of a battle between Mason and Clark!

I know you may not know as much about the 10th, but we here also add Bishop Brossart into the equation of the battle.

Did Franklin Co. lose much from their team last season. Our Pendleton Co. team played them last season and they where a pretty tough opponent.

I know you may not know as much about the 10th, but we here also add Bishop Brossart into the equation of the battle.

Did Franklin Co. lose much from their team last season. Our Pendleton Co. team played them last season and they where a pretty tough opponent.

Bishop Brossart may be the 3rd team ranked in the region, but I do not feel that they are at the level of Mason and GRC.....time will tell.

Bishop Brossart may be the 3rd team ranked in the region, but I do not feel that they are at the level of Mason and GRC.....time will tell.

You are right only time will tell, and I think the 10th Region Tournament will be another good one this season.