September 17, 20197 yr What questions about your rosters do you have this week? Anyone got any trade questions? Something I'm looking forward to seeing this week: Lamar Jackson vs. Patrick Mahomes. Are we going to see some fantasy fireworks?
September 19, 20197 yr Godwin is good but at some point Evans will get his which could limit his ceiling. If Ahrens ever figures out a TE is eligible it could limit his ceiling even more. With that said I have a ton of Godwin shares.
September 21, 20197 yr Godwin is a good fit in a pass first offense. I think he is no worse than a WR2 the rest of the year.
September 23, 20197 yr Author Gurley and Godwin sure did let me down. Unless Montgomery and McLaurin choke, I'm taking my first L of the season. Cooper Kupp was great for me in our BGP league but hurt me bad in my big $$$ league.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.