Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Week 1: Who To Start & Random Fantasy Conversation

Featured Replies

We are back at it boys and girls. The first NFL game is tomorrow night.

 

Please keep in mind when you ask questions, let us know what scoring system (Standard vs. PPR) and opponents. You'll get better advice that way.

 

And don't ask about our BGP league, make your own decision there.

 

What do you got?

  • Author

Standard scoring:

 

Matt Ryan @ Minn

Phillip Rivers vs. Indy

Standard scoring:

 

Matt Ryan @ Minn

Phillip Rivers vs. Indy

 

That’s pretty much a coin flip, and why I rarely keep two Qb’s on my roster. You can’t play both of them, and more often than not you have the same tough decision to make every week. There are question marks about both running games, so I think both will be throwing. I like Ryan’s weapons better, but I think Rivers has the better matchup. I think Ryan has the higher ceiling, but Rivers has the higher floor, so ultimately, I’d probably go with Rivers.

Ryan on the road as a dog. SD is favored and play at a slow pace and will lean on the run more.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.