Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

It's been a while...How bout some movie quotes?

Featured Replies

Go ahead and tell them.

 

#1 The Fly

#3 True Grit (the final line of dialogue)

#10 City Slickers

  • Author
#1 The Fly

#3 True Grit (the final line of dialogue)

#10 City Slickers

 

Ding. Ding. Ding.

  • Author

4. OK, my friend. It's off to the next life for you. I guarantee you won't be lonely.

- one of my favorite Denzel movies.

 

5. Now I'm standing up too. See? We're all standing up. Like a bunch of jackarses.(last word editted for content)

- grossed over 780 million in 2014.

 

8. On your own from the age of fifteen; reckless, aggressive, and undisciplined…

…This is a rebellion, isn't it? I rebel.

- Grossed over 1 billion in 2016.

4. OK, my friend. It's off to the next life for you. I guarantee you won't be lonely.

- one of my favorite Denzel movies.

 

5. Now I'm standing up too. See? We're all standing up. Like a bunch of jackarses.(last word editted for content)

- grossed over 780 million in 2014.

 

8. On your own from the age of fifteen; reckless, aggressive, and undisciplined…

…This is a rebellion, isn't it? I rebel.

- Grossed over 1 billion in 2016.

 

#4 is Man on Fire. That was one I recognized but couldn't place. Your clue did it.

 

#8 is another one I recognize but your clue is not good enough for me to get it. :isurrender:

  • Author
#4 is Man on Fire. That was one I recognized but couldn't place. Your clue did it.

 

#8 is another one I recognize but your clue is not good enough for me to get it. :isurrender:

 

Both 5 and 8 take place in space

#5 - Guardians of the Galaxy. (Rocket)

  • Author
#5 - Guardians of the Galaxy. (Rocket)

 

Ding ding ding

  • Author
#5 - Guardians of the Galaxy. (Rocket)

 

Ding ding ding

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.