Giants 25 Bengals 23 (Preseason)

Giants 25 Bengals 23. Good guys scored with about two and a half minutes to go (missed the 2-point try) but couldn’t get the ball back. Giants got the crucial first down just prior to the two minute warning after the Bengals had burned their timeouts.

One of the big positives to take away from this game is the play of Rodney Anderson. He looked real good! The Bengals got a steal in him in the 6th round.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Bengals possibly try to trade Gio now, with how Anderson looked tonight. As long as William's also is back soon, they could afford to try to trage Gio, since he is in his last season under contract.

One of the big positives to take away from this game is the play of Rodney Anderson. He looked real good! The Bengals got a steal in him in the 6th round.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Bengals possibly try to trade Gio now, with how Anderson looked tonight. As long as William's also is back soon, they could afford to try to trage Gio, since he is in his last season under contract.

If Anderson hadn’t gotten hurt last year he’s probably a 2nd round pick. As soon as they picked him I thought we got a major steal. We got a steal with every running back on our roster.