Louisville 4 Mississippi State 3 (CWS)

tcjkbt

UL scores 2 in the 7th and 2 more in the bottom of the 9th to overcome a 3-run deficit and advance to the final four in Omaha where they will take on Vanderbilt again (Vandy won the first meeting between the two in the CWS 3-1). To advance to the championship series UL will have to beat Vandy twice. Texas Tech and Michigan will play in the other semi-final. Texas Tech will need to win twice to advance.

This side of the bracket is just dumb loaded.

UL's opponents have all been SEC teams.....Vandy, Auburn, Miss. State and Vandy again. They've knocked two of them out of the tournament but it's a tall task to beat Vandy twice.

UL's opponents have all been SEC teams.....Vandy, Auburn, Miss. State and Vandy again. They've knocked two of them out of the tournament but it's a tall task to beat Vandy twice.

Agreed. Vandy or Louisville will be the National Champion.

The strike zone was wildly inconsistent last night. As bad as I've ever seen in Omaha.

Louisville just hunkered down at the end and got it done. The freshman pitcher started off rough in relief, then just shut them down. Miss St could have put it away but he slammed the door on them.

The strike zone was wildly inconsistent last night. As bad as I've ever seen in Omaha.

Louisville just hunkered down at the end and got it done. The freshman pitcher started off rough in relief, then just shut them down. Miss St could have put it away but he slammed the door on them.

Yeah the strike zone was wild last night. He was really bad. Let's get these robo umps going.

I agree. He was very inconsistent. It is a testament to both teams' batters that they did display more frustration - if not disgust - with the calls.