C.J. Coach's Poll: Top Teams and Players

Ah, marooncat, typical maroon response. I state factual information. I draw reasonable conclusions. You respond with impotent and baseless personal shots. When you people cannot rebut the argument, you always attack the messenger. Weak. I believe that, in legal lingo, I am entitled to a default judgment since you offer no defense whatsoever. Of course, that is because you have none.

Last I heard newspapers were about selling papers. Does Rose Hill have much of a following?

Last I heard newspapers were about selling papers. Does Rose Hill have much of a following?

I would say they have a rather large following. At any RH home game, you can see cars in the parking lot from OH and WV, as well as KY. I even know of a local family that was relocated for work to Texas, that upon hearing that the Lady Royals made it to the final four, pulled an all nighter, and arrived in Bowling Green in time to watch the semi-final game. I would call that quite a loyal following.

A review of the posts will indicate that marooncat's post #3 provided the impetus that lead the thread in a different direction. Thus, in order to get it back on track, I will mention that his/her Kittens, though having no one listed among the top ten players in the region, are rated sixth in the region and second in the district. Hopefully, this is true since it would likely produce a situation in the district tournament whereby Rose Hill and Ashland would finally meet. Since both Rose Hill and Ashland play both of the other teams in the district, it would enable each of them to compete against all of their district neighbors. That would be pleasant and reasonable development with which, I would be sure, even marooncat would agree.