Blue Jackets 3 Lightning 1 (NHL)

swamprat

I really think they've let the whole "President's Cup curse" thing get in their heads and they've completely psyched themselves out. I'm not trying to take anything Columbus is doing away from them, I just feel the Bolts are playing tight and have been the entire series.

The Lightning look lifeless for most of the first 2 periods. For a few moments in the 3rd period, they seemed to come alive. I really thought they would net the equalizer and then create some series-changing momentum and steal the win from Columbus.

John Cooper seems at a loss for answers during his post-game interviews. Color me stunned that Columbus is up 3-0 in this series. I keep waiting for Lucy to pull the football away as the Jackets try to kick it.

The Lightning look lifeless for most of the first 2 periods. For a few moments in the 3rd period, they seemed to come alive. I really thought they would net the equalizer and then create some series-changing momentum and steal the win from Columbus.

John Cooper seems at a loss for answers during his post-game interviews. Color me stunned that Columbus is up 3-0 in this series. I keep waiting for Lucy to pull the football away as the Jackets try to kick it.

I expect the Jackets to sweep tonight. They're playing really well and the Bolts can't get out of their own heads and put together a solid effort. This series is over.