Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

George Rogers Clark/Mercy Predictions (KHSAA Girls Sweet Sixteen® Round 1)

Who wins? 30 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • George Rogers Clark
      76%
    • Mercy
      23%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

George Rogers Clark (24-10) will take on Mercy (16-14) in the third session at Rupp on Wesnesday, March 13 at 6:30pm.

 

Who wins, and why?

I Believe my Cards will take of business and move on to the Q finals.

 

Win the last one.

I think Mercy wins this one by 5.

I think Hope and Regan continues to light it up from the outside. Very hard to contain.

I think Mercy wins this one by 5.

I think Hope and Regan continues to light it up from the outside. Very hard to contain.

 

How do you think these two teams match up?

GRC by 6. Igo is at full strength and leads her team to the next round.

How do you think these two teams match up?

 

I think they both have great guard play with Mercy having slightly more consistency from behind the arch. Turnovers may be a deciding factor. Whoever takes care of the ball the best.

Too much athleticism from GRC along with one of the better points in the state. Igo pretty much drove GRC to a win over Scott through force of will. All 7 they play can put the ball on the floor. When they all turn up their defensive intensity, they can compete with anyone in the state.

GRC too balanced across the board.

 

 

Cards by 10.

Too much athleticism from GRC along with one of the better points in the state. Igo pretty much drove GRC to a win over Scott through force of will. All 7 they play can put the ball on the floor. When they all turn up their defensive intensity, they can compete with anyone in the state.

 

This is what I am thinking, but of course I am biased. Glad to see a outsider seeing my team as I do. Thanks for posting. :thumb:

 

Our goal all year is to win the state title. As I have posted before.....Win the last one.

GRC wins this one

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.