Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jenkins and Cosby @ Manual

Featured Replies

Sophomore Jacob Jenkins and freshman Aaron Cosby may turn out to be one the best high school combos we've seen around here in a while. Against a solid John Hardin team (Last year's 5th region champs) Jenkins scored 20 points and Cosby was 6-for-6 from the field with 13 points and 6 rebounds.

  • Author

Manual beat John Hardin by 11 points.

Was this a scrimmage? While impressive, a scrimmage can't accurately depict a true outcome.

 

But for a Sophomore and Freshman... those stats are very good, even in a scrimmage.

This doesn't surprise me. Jenkins has a very high ceiling and had one of the better performances in a tournament this past summer where he put up 41 against one of the top aau programs. I expect him to have a solid year in Kentucky.

I never saw Jenkins have a good game last year and probably saw Manual play 7-8 times. I heard so many good things, hope to see it this season!

Never seen him have a bad game over the past few summers when he played at our events. But I am guessing he would have a few off games. What players don't? I have made it to see a few of his high school games and he didn't disappoint. Had a big game in a win against Doss in the Lou. Invitiational event. According to the first post it appears Jenkins is on the right track for this year and I hope to get a chance to see him a few more times this winter and I wish him continued success.

Summer ball is alot different then High School ball. Would like to see those numbers in the HighSchool season.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.