Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Northern Kentucky 76 Youngstown State 69

Featured Replies

NKU defeated a pesky Youngstown State team at BB&T Arena last night 76-69. This puts the Norse at 21-7 for the year and 11-4 in the Horizon League. Drew McDonald again led the Norse with 27 points and 12 rebounds for his 13th double-double of the year.

 

Drew went 12 for 12 from the free throw line last night to become the career leader in free throws made at NKU. He is now the all time career leader in rebounds, free throws made and sits only 32 points away from the all time points leader for the Norse.

 

What this kid has done for NKU as they transitioned from NCAA Division II to Division I has been nothing short of amazing! He continues to break existing records that were established against D2 opponents while playing at the D1 level.

 

If you have not taken the opportunity to watch Drew and NKU play, you are running out of time. NKU hosts the Cleveland State Vikings on Saturday at 7:00 for their last regular season home game. Help NKU celebrate Senior Night for Drew and Zaynah Robinson. Take the opportunity to watch a home grown star who helped elevate your local university to the next level.

 

Don't be a local sports fan that says "I wish I had taken the opportunity to watch him play"!

They better retire his jersey down the road. He's had such an amazing career at NKU, above and beyond anything that I ever expected from him.

 

Let's finish it with another NCAA Tournament appearance and maybe a big time upset.

Drew is 32 points away from becoming NKU's all-time leading scorer. Needs only 24 more to hit 2,000 for his career.

I have been watching this kid play since he was a freshman in high school. He is the epitome of a hard-worker. I am not surprised at all at his success. Congrats, Drew. Keep it up and Go Norse!

I can’t disagree with you at all. McDonald is a fun player to watch. I’m hoping to make it out for the game against Cleveland State.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.