Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

11th region tournament

Featured Replies

Due to a scheduling conflict at EKU, the first round of both the boys and girls region will be played at the home sites of district tournament winners.

 

The 11th region hasn't done this in as long as I can remember. Do any other regions do this?

6th and 7th I believe went to this format a few years ago, the rest of the games are played at Valley for the boys.

The last time the 11th Region did this was the 07-08 season I believe.

That is true in the Seventh Region - first round games are played at the home of the district tournament champion, semi-finals and finals are played at Valley.

Due to a scheduling conflict at EKU, the first round of both the boys and girls region will be played at the home sites of district tournament winners.

 

The 11th region hasn't done this in as long as I can remember. Do any other regions do this?

 

1st Region had to make a couple of adjustments due to Murray State having home games that week.

Anybody know what time the boys semis will be and finals will be? I assume semis on Friday and finals on Saturday, but not sure. I'm wondering if finals will be on Saturday night, which would give me enough time to make it back from Knoxville after attending UK/UT.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.