Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Holy Cross 59 Middlesboro 35 (All A Classic)

Featured Replies

Final from Richmond.

 

Cov Holy Cross (17-4)

Thomas 16 pts, 10 rebs

Bezold 15

Crigler 9

Simpson 7

 

Middlesboro-

Woody 17

Owens 6

Davis 6

Does HC have a legit shot at making a run here? I've seen them 3 times now and they seem like a very complete team without a ton of weaknesses.

Congrats and keep winning.

Does HC have a legit shot at making a run here? I've seen them 3 times now and they seem like a very complete team without a ton of weaknesses.

 

 

I haven’t seen a lot of the teams play but Owensboro Catholic is really good and Danville has a strong team. HC was 1-12 from the three this game I think. They will need to be hitting to have a chance.

I haven’t seen a lot of the teams play but Owensboro Catholic is really good and Danville has a strong team. HC was 1-12 from the three this game I think. They will need to be hitting to have a chance.

 

That seems a bit uncharacteristic for them. To find ways to win by 25 when you're not shooting well is impressive. They're a 35% team for the year, so I imagine 1-12 is an outlier...

It is an outlier. Middlesboro couldn’t stop HC’s big center Thomas. She just shot over their head and in the first half couldn’t miss. Middlesboro also didn’t sub much and HC had fresher legs at the end.

Metcalf over Holy Cross Louisville in the second game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.