Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beetle Bolden

Featured Replies

Just wanted to give James "Beetle " Bolden some props. He had a career high 31 points yesterday and is playing so hard, if he can just stay injury free. Very proud of the former Holmes Bulldog, as always, I,root for the Northern Kentucky players, but I especially root for Beetle, he worked so hard in high school to get where is at and he also won scholar athlete I know at least one time last year in the big 12. Congrats to Beetle and all the Kentucky athletes playing college sports.

I agree. I’m so happy for his success. You are right, in that he worked hard to make things happen for himself. Go James!

Just wanted to give James "Beetle " Bolden some props. He had a career high 31 points yesterday and is playing so hard, if he can just stay injury free. Very proud of the former Holmes Bulldog, as always, I,root for the Northern Kentucky players, but I especially root for Beetle, he worked so hard in high school to get where is at and he also won scholar athlete I know at least one time last year in the big 12. Congrats to Beetle and all the Kentucky athletes playing college sports.

 

Good. I checked out a little bit of second half yesterday and never saw him on the floor. Was worried he was injured. I do the same, try to catch the local kids if on TV.

Some highlights from the game. Most of Bolden's highlights start around the 2:20 mark.

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.