Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wright State at NKU Friday Night

Featured Replies

Big game in Highland Heights on Friday Night. From what I hear the lower bowl is sold out and they've filled up a section or two upstairs so far. Should be a huge crowd. Might set the attendance record for a regular season NKU game at BB&T.

 

I believe it might be Campbell County night too, so discounted tickets for their residents.

Hopefully the storm/snow system that is coming in doesn't deter the crowd.

 

I'm actually hoping I won't be in attendance for this one. That'd mean we were at the hospital for #2's arrival. :lol2:

  • Author
Hopefully the storm/snow system that is coming in doesn't deter the crowd.

 

I'm actually hoping I won't be in attendance for this one. That'd mean we were at the hospital for #2's arrival. :lol2:

 

Dang, I didn't know that you had another on the way. Congrats man!

Dang, I didn't know that you had another on the way. Congrats man!

 

Thanks man. Yeah, should be any day now. :lol2:

Big game in Highland Heights on Friday Night. From what I hear the lower bowl is sold out and they've filled up a section or two upstairs so far. Should be a huge crowd. Might set the attendance record for a regular season NKU game at BB&T.

 

I believe it might be Campbell County night too, so discounted tickets for their residents.

 

Looks like I will have to sit in my assigned seat Friday and not where you normally see me. :D

 

My guess is the best they can do is the second highest regular season attendance. I don't think they will break the West Virginia attendance from a few years back. That was a good crowd.

  • Author
Looks like I will have to sit in my assigned seat Friday and not where you normally see me. :D

 

My guess is the best they can do is the second highest regular season attendance. I don't think they will break the West Virginia attendance from a few years back. That was a good crowd.

 

Oh yeah, I forgot that WVU came to town once. You're probably right there.

 

Apparently NKU requested a second beer vendor for the game, so I won't have as much free reign as I usually do haha!

WV game only drew a little more than 5,000. Didn't they get over 6,000 for a homecoming game in the last few years? Either way, I was talking with a friend about it being a D1 era record. Heard the sidelines are over half 2/3 in the upper deck.

WV game only drew a little more than 5,000. Didn't they get over 6,000 for a homecoming game in the last few years? Either way, I was talking with a friend about it being a D1 era record. Heard the sidelines are over half 2/3 in the upper deck.

 

I thought we had more for the WV game.

 

I still think topping 6,000 will be tough. Right now the three upper sections behind the benches (201, 202, and 203) are sold out except for the top 2-3 rows. On the opposite side (sections 210, 211, and 212) are sold out except for he last 4-5 rows. They have not opened or sold any tickets in sections 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, or 209.

I thought we had more for the WV game.

 

I still think topping 6,000 will be tough. Right now the three upper sections behind the benches (201, 202, and 203) are sold out except for the top 2-3 rows. On the opposite side (sections 210, 211, and 212) are sold out except for he last 4-5 rows. They have not opened or sold any tickets in sections 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, or 209.

 

If the lower bowl and those sections are all already sold out, they'll have to open a couple of those other sections simply to accommodate the walk up crowd.

 

Place holds 9,400. How many seats are in those 6 sections? 500 in each?

  • Author

Believe I saw that they were allowing students to "bring a friend" for free.

Believe I saw that they were allowing students to "bring a friend" for free.

 

They have pulled out every trick to try to get a big crowd Friday. Hope it pays off. They are giving away tshirts to students. They offered a one day $9 flash sale to all fans. Full credit to the administration for trying.

  • Author

I think the weather is going to hold out and not affect tonight.

Looks like NKU opened up another section (at least partially). Section 204, the top corner above where NKU comes out looks to be about 1/2 sold. If students do their part and show, as well as, they get a good walk out, the crowd should be really solid.

  • Author

Just got word from my vending boss that the gates are opening up at 5:30pm tonight. Usually it's only an hour early.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.