Dexter Jackson calls out some unnamed teammates

I know I probably in the minority here, but I really dont think our rush defense has been that bad this year...

Its our pass defense and the inability to get a pass rush that really hurts us. If you all notice teams are killing us on third down, and usually its with a pass. We usually do pretty good on 1st and 2nd down, and that is when teams are trying to run it. Then on 3rd down we cant stop a team to save our life when they pass it...

I know if you look at the stats we still dont look that good against the run. But IMO that is really misleading, because with our pass defense being so bad and always not stopping people on third down, it allows the team to keep the ball, and get more attempts running the ball. And the more attempts you have running the ball the more yards you are eventually going to get...

So as I said I really dont think the run defense has been the problem that you all keep making it out to be, I really think its the pass defense that is more of the problem than anything...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic