December 9, 20187 yr Author Why did Driskel just chuck that into the ground? He wasn’t getting any pressure don’t understand that at all.
December 9, 20187 yr Author Touchdown Bengals looked like a blown coverage. Bengals go for twos day fail. Chargers lead 14-12 with :20 seconds left in the half.
December 9, 20187 yr Author The Chargers are really flat right now the Bengals May have a shot at this one.
December 9, 20187 yr Why did Driskel just chuck that into the ground? He wasn’t getting any pressure don’t understand that at all. Because it was a screen pass. The only option was the running back, or else would be illegal man down field, since every other receiver was past the line. The had Gio guarded so there was no where he could throw it.
December 9, 20187 yr On the two point conversion, don't you just love when we throw it behind the line of scrimmage and we hope someone misses a tackle. Throw it into the end zone. Bengals have not converted a two point conversion since 2015. Terrible.
December 9, 20187 yr Author Last successful 2 pt conversion, 10/04/15, is that right?? Typical Bungals, offsides let’s them kick a fg, most undisciplined team in the NFL, not even close, Marvin HAS to go!!
December 9, 20187 yr The Chargers are really flat right now the Bengals May have a shot at this one. The Chargers didnt come out flat at all. Biggest difference is Bengals decided to play with some energy after getting down early. With that said the Bengals allow the momentum to switch back with a stupid penalty and giving up a 59 yard field goal. Must be nice for other NFL teams to have guys who can make it from 50 plus.
December 9, 20187 yr Author The Bengals just can’t get out of their own way a undisciplined 5 yard penalty that allows a half ending FG should ave better happened. 17-12 Chargers at the half.
December 9, 20187 yr Author The Chargers didnt come out flat at all. Biggest difference is Bengals decided to play with some energy after getting down early. With that said the Bengals allow the momentum to switch back with a stupid penalty and giving up a 59 yard field goal. Must be nice for other NFL teams to have guys who can make it from 50 plus. I guess Coach Cowher and the guys on the halftime show are wrong as well as saying that the Chargers had better come out in the 2nd half and take control of the game instead of looking ahead to their game Thursday night with Kansas City. Plus I said the Chargers are flat right now not that they come out flat. After they jumped out early I think they started thinking that this one was over and maybe started looking ahead. All you have to do is post your opinion like anyone else no need to quote my post like I’m totally wrong and your opinion is correct. Just saying
December 9, 20187 yr Now why would you not run a sneak instead of handing the ball off. The decisions the Bengals make are just mind blowing sometimes.
December 9, 20187 yr I guess Coach Cowher and the guys on the halftime show are wrong as well as saying that the Chargers had better come out in the 2nd half and take control of the game instead of looking ahead to their game Thursday night with Kansas City. Plus I said the Chargers are flat right now not that they come out flat. After they jumped out early I think they started thinking that this one was over and maybe started looking ahead. All you have to do is post your opinion like anyone else no need to quote my post like I’m totally wrong and your opinion is correct. Just saying My bad I didnt realize this wasnt a forum for people to quote and discuss opinions. My bad I guess I'm on the wrong site.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.