Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport/Mercer Co. Updates

Featured Replies

It's 30 min till kickoff

If you have updates for me gpfan post away brother i'd appreciate it.

I would love to be updated also. Can't get there tonight. Is it on the radio down there? If so, what station?

  • Author

I have someone at the game. he will be calling me

  • Author

NPT WAS 4 & GOAL. jj GOT SACKED. Mercer takes over on downs

  • Author

Mercer7-0 7 min. left 2nd quater

  • Author

Sorry guys It's 8-0 Mercer went for 2

  • Author

Mercer was 4& 1 at their own 24 & completed a 27 yrd pass

Thats twice they've given up a td pass to Mercer this year. Good call Coach Jaggers, I would have been selling out to the run on 4 & 1.

  • Author

They never scored on the pass. Now it's 15- 0 Npt fumbled the kickoff.

Thats twice they've given up a td pass to Mercer this year.
I don't think it was a TD.
I don't think it was a TD.

 

Your right I misread what he wrote. I was thinking it was a 27 yard TD pass.

They never scored on the pass. Now it's 15- 0 Npt fumbled the kickoff.

 

Great just give them points boys, its not like you dont have the worlds greatest offense that can score whenever you want.:madman: :fight:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.