Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Northern Kentucky 59 Manhattan 53

Featured Replies

Norse had a 16 point lead (I think) with 6 mins to play and held on for the win.

 

I think I heard them say on the radio on the way home that its their first 5-0 start as a D-1 team.

 

Defacto Championship against Coastal Carolina tomorrow night at BB&T at 6pm. Both teams are 2-0 this weekend.

  • Author

Great seeing @Oldbird at the game tonight.

 

If any BGP member goes to a NKU game and you see a bearded beer vendor in a pink shirt, feel free to say Hi to MJ, even if ya don't want to enjoy an adult beverage.

Vogt played well for the Norse, 8 pts, 7 reb, 2 blocks in 17 minutes of play. If they can get solid play from Vogt and Adheke (0 minutes tonight?) it should really benefit McDonald.

Great seeing @Oldbird at the game tonight.

 

If any BGP member goes to a NKU game and you see a bearded beer vendor in a pink shirt, feel free to say Hi to MJ, even if ya don't want to enjoy an adult beverage.

 

#semisolicitationfortips

Haha no way, but a nice bonus.

 

Been a while since I met a couple new BGP members

 

I'm sure I'll stop by for a game or two. I assume you only serve domestic BMC?

Norse had a 16 point lead (I think) with 6 mins to play and held on for the win.

 

I think I heard them say on the radio on the way home that its their first 5-0 start as a D-1 team.

 

Defacto Championship against Coastal Carolina tomorrow night at BB&T at 6pm. Both teams are 2-0 this weekend.

 

Pretty sure Coastal Carolina lost to Manhattan by 2 on Friday, but they blew a 12 point lead. Should be a good game tonight. I've got to say Vogt has improved 1000% since last year. He really gave them some good minutes the last 2 games.

Edited by BB guy
Spelling

  • Author
I'm sure I'll stop by for a game or two. I assume you only serve domestic BMC?

 

Unfortunately. So far this years its been: Bud Light, Miller Lite, Coors Lite, Budweiser, and Mich Ultra.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.