Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did You Know...

Featured Replies

...that Andy Reid is 0-3-1 vs. Marvin Lewis coached Bengals teams. His lone win was in 2000 with the Eagles before ML. I am grasping for straws because I just don't see the Bengals winning Sunday. But this gives me a little ray of hope.

...that Andy Reid is 0-3-1 vs. Marvin Lewis coached Bengals teams. His lone win was in 2000 with the Eagles before ML. I am grasping for straws because I just don't see the Bengals winning Sunday. But this gives me a little ray of hope.

 

Andy Reid is cut from the same cloth as Marvin. While he has had some playoff success, he’s never been able to win the big one, and suffers from the same game management issues people kill Marvin for. As an Eagles fan, they were always a talented, but frustrating team to watch during Andy’s tenure. And he’s doing the same thing in KC.

Andy Reid is cut from the same cloth as Marvin. While he has had some playoff success, he’s never been able to win the big one, and suffers from the same game management issues people kill Marvin for. As an Eagles fan, they were always a talented, but frustrating team to watch during Andy’s tenure. And he’s doing the same thing in KC.

 

I feel like he has way more talent on the offensive side of the ball right now in KC than he ever did in Philly.

I feel like he has way more talent on the offensive side of the ball right now in KC than he ever did in Philly.

 

I don’t disagree.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.