Did You Know...

...that Andy Reid is 0-3-1 vs. Marvin Lewis coached Bengals teams. His lone win was in 2000 with the Eagles before ML. I am grasping for straws because I just don't see the Bengals winning Sunday. But this gives me a little ray of hope.

Andy Reid is cut from the same cloth as Marvin. While he has had some playoff success, he’s never been able to win the big one, and suffers from the same game management issues people kill Marvin for. As an Eagles fan, they were always a talented, but frustrating team to watch during Andy’s tenure. And he’s doing the same thing in KC.

Andy Reid is cut from the same cloth as Marvin. While he has had some playoff success, he’s never been able to win the big one, and suffers from the same game management issues people kill Marvin for. As an Eagles fan, they were always a talented, but frustrating team to watch during Andy’s tenure. And he’s doing the same thing in KC.

I feel like he has way more talent on the offensive side of the ball right now in KC than he ever did in Philly.