NKMSAA Football Playoffs

Brcatz

Large School Playoff games 8th Grade

Saturday Oct 13th at Dixie HS

#1 Twenhofel Vs #4 Campbell County 6 pm

#2 Turkeyfoot Vs #3 Summit View 730 pm

If anyone has information for the 7th Grade and 8th grade Small and Medium playoffs please post here.

Medium 8th grade division seeding is as follows...

#1 Holmes vs #4 Beechwood

#2 Walton vs #3 Sharp

Games are at Newport 10-13-18. I am unsure of the exact times.

Edited by hogstooth
Forgot to add the grades

Last night RCD had to beat Bracken to secure the two seed. Bracken won 13-12. Great game to watch, RCD made a few big plays on offense but for the most part Bracken ran the ball well all night controlling the clock.

Difference in the game was Bracken stopping a conversion play late with about five minutes left.

All 3 teams tied for 2nd and RCD lost the coin toss.

8th grade middle division Going to be #1 Holmes vs #3 Sharp at Holmes High school Saturday October 20th at 8:00PM. Sharp Middle School played a great game tonight against a tough Walton team to make it into the Championship Game. Final Score was 18-12.

Holmes continues to roll and won the game prior 32-12 against Beechwood.

8th grade middle division Going to be #1 Holmes vs #3 Sharp at Holmes High school Saturday October 20th at 8:00PM. Sharp Middle School played a great game tonight against a tough Walton team to make it into the Championship Game. Final Score was 18-12.

Holmes continues to roll and won the game prior 32-12 against Beechwood.

All games are at Walton

All games are at Walton

Incorrect sir/ma’am. This particular game will be played at Holmes contrary to the posted schedule. Walton had a scheduling conflict and Newport, who I believe also had a scheduling conflict, declined as I understand it.

I was at Bdubs today watching the game. I overheard an interesting conversation about the middle school playoffs at Dixie last night. The only reason the conversation caught my attention is because I heard the same subject mentioned twice while I was at Dixie. Once in the stands from a couple of teenagers. The other time was from some parents while I was walking out.