Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle/Dixie or Boone/Campbell?

Featured Replies

What game would be best to see Ryle/Dixie or Boone/Campbell?

 

No ties to any of the schools just looking for opinions on which to attend.

You could make a case for either game. I decided on Boone/Campbell.

I'm gonna stick with the Dixie/Ryle, though BC/CC should be good too. I think the Rebels will right the ship in the rematch.

You could make a case for either game. I decided on Boone/Campbell.

You picked the right game,fun one to watch

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.