Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Tiger Curse

Featured Replies

I knew it was something. The Bengals are 0-13 on the Sunday Tiger Woods wins a golf tournament.

I knew it was something. The Bengals are 0-13 on the Sunday Tiger Woods wins a golf tournament.

 

Now there's a stat that took some digging by someone.

I always knew there was a reason I like Lefty more...

 

Blasphemy!

I knew it was something. The Bengals are 0-13 on the Sunday Tiger Woods wins a golf tournament.

 

That's an impressive statistic!

  • Author
That's an impressive statistic!

 

 

Read it on twitter. I forgot who researched it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.