Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jacob Heil discussion

Featured Replies

I bet you get “the bird”a lot!

 

Doesn’t bother me. Rather have them mad and watching the road, esp if they end up behind me and potentially rear ending me.

 

Saw a woman putting on eyeliner while driving last week....really? Can’t you just get it done at home before you leave?

  • Replies 46
  • Views 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a tough situation, because I think everyone can identify with driving after a few beers or distracted driving.

 

I pray for both families involved, but this honestly makes me think about circumstances when I get behind the wheel. My wife and I have had this discussion many times about what could happen after having a few drinks after dinner. I'm far from perfect, and situations like this definitely make me 2nd guess drinking and driving.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.