Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2007 State Am and KY Open???

Featured Replies

Where are they next year?

I believe the Open is in Louisville for the next 3 years since Lexington had it the past 3 years, starting with Hurstbourne next year. No clue on the State Am.

I believe the Open is in Louisville for the next 3 years since Lexington had it the past 3 years, starting with Hurstbourne next year. No clue on the State Am.

What courses in Louisville are the caliber to have the Open?

What courses in Louisville are the caliber to have the Open?

 

Plenty. Lake Forest, Audubon, Persimmon Ridge, Big Spring, Oxmoor, Hurstbourne, Louisville CC, Harmony Landing, Hunting Creek, Polo Fields, Wildwood CC, etc. etc. etc.

Plenty. Lake Forest, Audubon, Persimmon Ridge, Big Spring, Oxmoor, Hurstbourne, Louisville CC, Harmony Landing, Hunting Creek, Polo Fields, Wildwood CC, etc. etc. etc.

I knew they had nice ones, I just dont know much about the golfing in Louisville. Seems that there arent a whole lot of them that are public up there, as you dont hear about people traveling to play there.

I knew they had nice ones, I just dont know much about the golfing in Louisville. Seems that there arent a whole lot of them that are public up there, as you dont hear about people traveling to play there.

 

You are correct. A lot of very nice private courses in Louisville. The best public one I can think of is Quail Chase, or maybe Nevel Meade although its not officially in Louisville. Maybe someone else could think of some more, Seneca isn't bad either.

Where's the State Am going to be held?

You are correct. A lot of very nice private courses in Louisville. The best public one I can think of is Quail Chase, or maybe Nevel Meade although its not officially in Louisville. Maybe someone else could think of some more, Seneca isn't bad either.

Yeah, Nevel Meade is in Prospect I believe. Close enough though. What do you know about Hurstbourne? Also, do you have any idea where the Open qualifiers will be next year?

Yeah, Nevel Meade is in Prospect I believe. Close enough though. What do you know about Hurstbourne? Also, do you have any idea where the Open qualifiers will be next year?

 

Hurstbourne just went through a renovation. It is absolutely amazing. Only two bad holes they had are fixed.

 

Open qualifiers usually aren't announced until early spring.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.