Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers/Browns Updates

Featured Replies

Kicking in about 20 minutes from Cleveland. If the weather was good I'd feel real confident in the Steelers, but with the weather how it is today I think this game could go either way. Vegas feels the same way as well they have dropped the line by I think 3 points or more in the last couple of days. Should be fun to watch. I hope my satellite will be able to pick up the signal.

  • Replies 100
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the Browns in the Survivor Contest!

  • Author
I have the Browns in the Survivor Contest!

 

Boy you talk about going out on a limb in week one! lol

  • Author

Touchdown Connor Steelers lead the Browns 7-0 with 9 minutes left in the first half.

Big Ben has 3 interceptions but the Steelers are winning. Dupree, Watt and Bostic all with sacks.

  • Author

Tyrod Taylor with a 20 yard TD run tied at 7 with 8:39 left in the third. The Steelers are in a ballgame.

  • Author

Steelers in control now leading 21-7 with 5:23 left in the third quarter.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.