Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands/Ryle Updates

Featured Replies

Please post game updates, audio links, and video links in this thread.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7:30 start. Weather delay.

 

I have watched a couple of these, the video is solid, commentary hard to hear.

The audio is great this week and the commentators sound like they have done some homework.

I love those Orange Ryle jerseys.

 

Highlands is in white tops and blue pants.

 

I don't think I can do score updates, just FYI.

Long run by #5, he looked real athletic.

Highlands swarming to the ball on defense and the Raiders turn it over on downs.

41 Zach Lewin I think with a big stick on defense for the Birds!

The Highlands punter (Kramer I think) crushed the ball.

 

Ryle on Offense.

This play by play guy is really good for Highlands.

 

Highlands intercepted a pass and scored up 13 to 0.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.