Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

3A #4 Corbin at 5A Pulaski County

Who Wins? 20 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Corbin
      100%
    • Pulaski County
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Corbin travels to Pulaski this week. The drummer seems to still be drumming the same beat as last years successful season for Corbin as they are 2-0 in a young season with a win over 2A #4 Danville in their resume. Pulaski comes in 1-1 after a defeat to Wayne County last week.

Pulaski threw the ball 40+ times last week, if Corbin can contain their passing game I think the Maroons will have trouble slowing down the Redhounds.

 

I think Pulaski has some success slinging it around, I think Corbin wins a fun game...42 - 32

Pulaski threw the ball 40+ times last week, if Corbin can contain their passing game I think the Maroons will have trouble slowing down the Redhounds.

 

I think Pulaski has some success slinging it around, I think Corbin wins a fun game...42 - 32

 

I'm with you on this being a high scoring game. This will be a good test for the Redhound defense, playing against a potent passing attack should help expose any weaknesses and also what they need to work on defensively going forward. They are starting 2 new defensive ends and also a couple of new kids in the secondary, so this should be a good learning experience for them.

Corbin 35 - Pulaski Co. 28

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.