Do you do the “hit list” thing?

I’ve been running 2 wildgame innovations cameras for 3 years that I bought from dicks for $30 a piece. And they’re still going strong. I leave em out year round too. Hopefully yours will last as long.

Same here! Good quality pics and not a great outlay in $$$ for the camera.

Are yours the 5 megapixel? Lol eventually I want to get one with a cellular service just because I think it’d be cool to have pics sent to me.

I'm pretty sure they are 5 mp" the pics are sharp and clear. Even the low light/night pics are very good. I've been tempted to buy a more expensive cam, but the ones I have do the job. A cellular one would be cool, but I don't like to pay the fees just to get pics sent to my device.

I'm pretty sure they are 5 mp" the pics are sharp and clear. Even the low light/night pics are very good. I've been tempted to buy a more expensive cam, but the ones I have do the job. A cellular one would be cool, but I don't like to pay the fees just to get pics sent to my device.

Agreed. As long as mine continue to work I don’t feel the need to get new ones.

Just went out and pulled the card for the first time this year since putting the camera out a couple weeks ago. Plenty of pics of some does and fawns, then these guys started joining the party:

I'm trying to attach a photo...they upload, but then nothing ever shows up?????

Just went out and pulled the card for the first time this year since putting the camera out a couple weeks ago. Plenty of pics of some does and fawns, then these guys started joining the party:

I was advised to edit the photos. Once I cropped them, they started coming through on here.

I had to crop basically all but the head and rack. Try that and see if it works.