Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open: Marshall County

Featured Replies

Coach Clapp resigned today. Was not what he thought it was

How long has he been there?

How long has he been there?

 

1 year

Coach Clapp resigned today. Was not what he thought it was

 

What did he think it was going to be?

 

And he left them in a tough spot doing it after summer play was over.

Coach Clapp resigned today. Was not what he thought it was

 

What did he think it was? I know nothing of this school and am simply curious.

For starters, Howard Beth coached for 30 years and won the 2nd most in KHSAA history: 794.

IF it's the typical syndrome, you can start with being compared to "the winner."

Not that familiar with the Marshall County gals story lately, but ya gotta feel for whoever is next. And next. Etc.

First rule in searching for coaching jobs. NEVER be the guy that follows a legend. Be the guy that follows the guy that followed a legend.

First rule in searching for coaching jobs. NEVER be the guy that follows a legend. Be the guy that follows the guy that followed a legend. ��

 

Clapp was the guy that followed the guy that followed the legend.

Marshall didn't look bad over the summer. Watched them three times. It was actually announced last week that he resigned then changed his mind. He then resigned this week.

Clapp was the guy that followed the guy that followed the legend.

 

 

I didn’t know that. I actually do not know anything about the situation. Maybe I should just come down there and coach the team since I am clueless about it.

Going from a college and pro players to high school girls with drama would not be a dream job

According to WPSD TV and the West Kentucky Star, Dan Langhi is the new girls basketball coach at Marshall County.

I would assume Dan Langhi got the job since he has a daughter that will be a freshman this year and her class along with the one below it is very good. I can't remember the guys name but there is an older coach who came back into the system at south marshall middle school and has been working with the girls for a few years. Dan Hall, another notable Marshall county alum who played for Vanderbilt has a daughter who is an 8th grader this year, her and Langhi are going to be very good. I'm assuming it was in the plans for Langhi to take that over if they didn't feel like they had the right guy, and I would say Dan will probably do a good job considering his playing experience.

Doug Lyles is the older coach I think you are thinking about.

 

Dan Langhi did indeed get the job.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.