2019 & 2020 (Football trips) Wanted to share

Most who know me, know I am a high school football nut. I know of only one person, who watches more games in person than I do.

Well in 2019 he and I and have a trip to Syracuse. We should get at least 10 games(Thur-Sun)

Then in 2020 he and I have a trip to Canada planned to catch nine games, maybe ten.

#LIFEISGOOD

I'm curious, do Canadian high schools play by Canadian/CFL rules, such as having twelve players on the field and allowing multiple players in motion pre-snap, or do they abide by American rules?

I'm curious, do Canadian high schools play by Canadian/CFL rules, such as having twelve players on the field and allowing multiple players in motion pre-snap, or do they abide by American rules?

My friend who has been there said this-Ontario plays Canadian rules.Bc plays us rules. The rest of the Plains play Canadian. The maritime generally dont play football. If they do its flag football only.

My friend who has been there said this-Ontario plays Canadian rules.Bc plays us rules. The rest of the Plains play Canadian. The maritime generally dont play football. If they do its flag football only.

Now that I think about it, it makes sense that at least some parts of Canada play by American rules because Johnson Central has played a couple of games in recent years against Canadian teams.