Cleveland 111 Boston 102 Eastern Conference Finals (Game 4)

Series all knotted at 2-2 heading back to Boston.

This was the closest game of the four and it was never in doubt. Cleveland went up big in the first quarter and Boston chopped into the lead thereafter, but it was too much to overcome.

Boston won't win on the road in this series, but luckily for them, they don't have to.

I honestly think Cleveland wins in six now.

I've felt that way for a while. People get lured into thinking first and second year guys are ready to compete against star players, and they simply aren't. Cleveland has vets, a super star player, and another high level player. Without Kyrie, Boston does not have that extra horse they need. Crossing my fingers I am wrong about this! Indiana still took the Cavs to seven, so I am still hedging my bets here :D

I have no clue what he shoots for a career average, but Kyle Korver has to be one of the greatest shooters of all time. I swear, in my time watching him he must only miss shots when I am not watching, because he shoots around 70% from the field when I watch.

Cleveland has looked fantastic in these last couple of games, much better than I have seen them at any other point in the season. They seem to have much more energy, are much more engaged offensively and are moving the ball significantly better on the offensive end.