Covington Catholic Track and Field

I was at the NKAC Championships last night and wanted to say that the school spirit that the Cov Cath team displays is awesome and this is coming from a Cooper supporter. The support they show their teammates not only makes them better but also pushes the other competitors. Keep it up Cov Cath and see you at Regionals!!

I was at the NKAC Championships last night and wanted to say that the school spirit that the Cov Cath team displays is awesome and this is coming from a Cooper supporter. The support they show their teammates not only makes them better but also pushes the other competitors. Keep it up Cov Cath and see you at Regionals!!

Thanks for the compliment!!! It will be a battle at regions!!

Long story about that slogan that was always in the Cov Cath gym. Buddy thought we should do something like that up at NC. I was on student council and had a guest speaker come in for a pep rally. One of the the things he said was “to succeed you must believe”. From there we got permission and painted it on the wall in the gym. It has been painted over, put on a banner and again found a permanent home. Now the school uses the “We believe” on all brochures etc. Class of 80!

• 2 weeks later...