Jalen Hurts Transfer?

GrantNKY

I think Chip will get it figured out quick and there is more than enough to go around out west. Chip could step out of his office and could throw a rock and hit a 5 Star player.

There is enough talent in California. UCLA can be a consistent 8-4 or 9-3.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is enough talent in California. UCLA can be a consistent 8-4 or 9-3.
UCLA should be the 3rd best team in the PAC 12 this year IMO. I get you’re a USC guy, but I think you’re underestimating Chip Kelly as a coach. He was one of the 5 best college football coaches in the country before he left for the NFL.

UCLA should be the 3rd best team in the PAC 12 this year IMO. I get you’re a USC guy, but I think you’re underestimating Chip Kelly as a coach. He was one of the 5 best college football coaches in the country before he left for the NFL.

Not underestimating Chip Kelly, it is the UCLA culture. They are happy with 8-4. That gets you fired at USC, Ohio St, Alabama, or Georgia.

Not underestimating Chip Kelly, it is the UCLA culture. They are happy with 8-4. That gets you fired at USC, Ohio St, Alabama, or Georgia.

How exactly would you describe the Oregon culture pre- Chip Kelly? Clemson culture pre Dabo Swinney?

My friend you are drinking too much of the SC Kool-Aid on this one. Chip Kelly is about to give you guys all you want and then some. He is a great recruiter and in 2 to 3 years he will have the Bruins ready for the PAC 12 title.

My friend you are drinking too much of the SC Kool-Aid on this one. Chip Kelly is about to give you guys all you want and then some. He is a great recruiter and in 2 to 3 years he will have the Bruins ready for the PAC 12 title.

Not drinking any Kool-Aid. I was stating the culture. They are happy with 8-4. Not underestimating Chip Kelly. He did a great job at Oregon.

He is in for a rude awakening once Chip gets that thing rolling.
Absolutely. It’s amazing how quickly people have forgotten how good of a coach he really is. If you can win at Oregon, you sure as hell can win at UCLA.

I think Jalen will transfer. I hope he doesn't, I'm just shocked at his progression at this point.

After Jones’ performance is there question about whether Jalen isn’t even the 2nd best QB on the roster? I think that’s probably a bit of a stretch, but from a pure passing standpoint and not a leadership perspective I think the case can be made that Hurts is the 3rd guy.