BGP QOTD: What's the grossest, nastiest thing you've ever eaten?

Colonels_Wear_Blue

I have a friend who does not eat anything with colors other than grey, brown, or white. Steaks, chops, chicken, and burgers have to be unseasoned and well done. No condiments on his burgers, either. You won't catch him anywhere near fish. The only vegetable he will eat is potatoes. His bread has to be just straight up bread. No flavors like honey or anything. He uses salt like it is going out of style, too. Oddly enough, his liquor of choice is blackberry brandy. He won't drink anything else other than coffee heavily creamed and sugared.

He suffers from persistent migraines.

Yeah based on that diet I would say he is not the healthiest fella.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah based on that diet I would say he is not the healthiest fella.

Today he told me he has to have his kidneys blasted next week. He gets kidney stones all of the time. You would not know his health issues to look at him. He looks healthy and handsome and attracts women like flies (faithful as a hell, btw). I'm the fat dumpy guy who should have all the health issues. My feet hurt. Amazing how things work.

Today he told me he has to have his kidneys blasted next week. He gets kidney stones all of the time. You would not know his health issues to look at him. He looks healthy and handsome and attracts women like flies (faithful as a hell, btw). I'm the fat dumpy guy who should have all the health issues. My feet hurt. Amazing how things work.

Yeah it is crazy how things work out.