Smackdown needed an influx of talent anyway, but after last night, things are way lopsided in favor of Raw.

It will be interesting to see who debuts on Smackdown tonight.

I'm calling Peyton Royce, maybe Sanity. Andrade just lost the NXT title and has been down there for quite some time, maybe he gets the call up unless they continue the feud with Aleister.

I'm calling Peyton Royce, maybe Sanity. Andrade just lost the NXT title and has been down there for quite some time, maybe he gets the call up unless they continue the feud with Aleister.

I think Royce is definitely a go & Andrade very likely. Not sure about Sanity. You think all of them?

I look for Big Cass to return & make the switch tonight.

I think Royce is definitely a go & Andrade very likely. Not sure about Sanity. You think all of them?

I look for Big Cass to return & make the switch tonight.

I would think Eric Young is close. Would think they would all go but that would be a tough fit. Certainly possible and there's not much they can accomplish as a group in NXT anymore. Wouldn't be surprised either way.

I think No Way Jose will get buried on the main roster in a similar fashion that has happened to Tye Dillinger. I'm not a big fan of his character.

I would think Eric Young is close. Would think they would all go but that would be a tough fit. Certainly possible and there's not much they can accomplish as a group in NXT anymore. Wouldn't be surprised either way.

I think No Way Jose will get buried on the main roster in a similar fashion that has happened to Tye Dillinger. I'm not a big fan of his character.

I don't think Killian Dain will come up because he & Lars are headed for a clash soon.

I'm neutral on No Way Jose, but I do agree with you that he's headed for Tye Dillinger territory. Although I think his shtick is better-suited for the main roster.