Johnny Hines is back as Pulaski County's football coach.

Any chance that it's exactly what he said it was? He went to Georgetown and it just didn't feel right.

I'm not saying that's not possible, but to give it as little time as he did doesn't seem like he gave it much of a chance (if any). I mean, I'm assuming spring practice at Georgetown is over, so I don't know what he really would have done between then and now.

I don't know any of the parties involved, so I don't have a dog in the fight. I just think this is a kind of crazy situation.

I'm not saying that's not possible, but to give it as little time as he did doesn't seem like he gave it much of a chance (if any). I mean, I'm assuming spring practice at Georgetown is over, so I don't know what he really would have done between then and now.

I don't know any of the parties involved, so I don't have a dog in the fight. I just think this is a kind of crazy situation.

My understanding was he made the decision during spring practice and informed Pulaski at that time.

This actually happened at Somerset a few years ago when Jay Cobb left Somerset for Christian County over the summer. Went to a couple 7 on 7 competitions then asked Somerset for his old job back, which luckily for him hadn't been filled yet.