Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Brian Johnson before AC/DC

Featured Replies

  • Author
Good stuff there B-Ball -fan. Big fan of AC-DC since I was a kid.

 

Same here. :thumb:

 

Much to the chagrin of my Catholic parents, at 15 I bolted to my room day after day after school because I craved a dose of the intro riff to "Highway to Hell" and then proceeded to pretend to be a morphed version of Angus Young & Bon Scott for the entirety of the album. Though I had reservations about a new singer named Brian Johnson, Back in Black rocked my world, and still sounds as fresh today as it did back then.

It is sad to know that they will never be like they were. Sickness, death and just plain old has gotten the best of them now. I like some of the newer bands, but none can compare.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.