Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

One and dones returning versus G League option

Featured Replies

Maybe I don't have a full handle on the G League, but can someone tell me the benefits of a marginal one and done staying for a second year versus taking the risk of making a G League roster. Would one develop better in a premier college program versus the G League? As I understand, mimimum contract of $75,000 in G League versus the 2nd year college experience. Just asking, cause I am suspecting a lot of non-draftable level players heading this direction versus returning for a 2nd/3rd year of college i.e. (Washington, Gabriel and maybe even Green). If immediate money and maximum development are the keys, I could see the G League as being pretty attractive.

 

I think the NBA's decision to force players to play at least 1 year out of high school somewhere other than the NBA tells you all you need to know about this. I truly believe they think so.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darius Bazley, McDonald’s All American, has decommitted from Syracuse and will play in the G League.

 

He has decided to skip the G league. He will work on his game with skills trainers and go into the 2019 NBA draft.

He has decided to skip the G league. He will work on his game with skills trainers and go into the 2019 NBA draft.

 

I don't know his circumstances personally, but I wish he would have just gone to college and enjoy a year of campus life.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.