Does Alexa laughing "randomly" creep you out?

theguru

• 2 weeks later...

We go to get in the car Sunday to head to church. My wife phone gets a message. 7 minutes to St. Mary’s Church. Ok I know it tells you how far you are from home when you park elsewhere, but predictive location was creepy, especially since it was correct.

By the way, it’s been one year since they started the Catholic movement. An effort to get folks back into church. If you have been absent from your church recently we encourage you to stop in and say hello.

We go to get in the car Sunday to head to church. My wife phone gets a message. 7 minutes to St. Mary’s Church. Ok I know it tells you how far you are from home when you park elsewhere, but predictive location was creepy, especially since it was correct.

By the way, it’s been one year since they started the Catholic movement. An effort to get folks back into church. If you have been absent from your church recently we encourage you to stop in and say hello.

Yeah the prediction of where you go is a step too far. My friend eats at chipotle a lot for lunch and when lunch time comes around his phone sends a message to let him know the traffic en route to chipotle.

Yeah the prediction of where you go is a step too far. My friend eats at chipotle a lot for lunch and when lunch time comes around his phone sends a message to let him know the traffic en route to chipotle.

She got it yesterday when she left for work.