Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Tennessee (SEC Championship) Updates

Featured Replies

Tipping in just over 30 minutes should be a good one. Hard to believe the Cats are playing in their 5th straight SEC tourney final. I don't think the Vols are a good match up for the Cats with their strength inside. The Cats will have to shoot very well again today to have a chance. I think if they win they will be at best a #4 seed more likely a #5 seed a loss and probably be still a #5 seed or maybe a #6 seed at worst. Go Cats!! Lets bring home our 31st SEC Tournament title.

  • Replies 86
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's everyone drinking today? No Tennessee whisky allowed in this thread! Go Cats!

I like what I'm seeing on defense and rebounding. Keep that up and the cats get the win. Need to attack the basket a bit more to get some found on Tennessee as well, but it's still early.

Doug Shows on the Floor again. Better than Higgins I guess.

  • Author

Missed a walk call on Tennessee that cost the Cats two points.

Admiral is turning into one of my least favorite players.

Admiral is turning into one of my least favorite players.

 

I agree, easy to dislike.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.