February 28, 20188 yr I thought this was an interesting score. The Hawks just demolish the homestanding 16th -ranked Rams. I think it's been almost 40 years since St. Joe's took down a ranked team on the road. Lunardi has had R.I. listed as high as a #5 seed. This was quite a shocker. St. Joe's is now 14-15 and Rhode Island falls to 23-5.
February 28, 20188 yr On Rhode Island's Senior Night. Just a crazy hangover game after clinching the regular season A-10 title.
February 28, 20188 yr This score does not do justice to the beat down that St. Joe's gave RI. I was channel surfing and saw the game early in the second half and it was 56-23! This game was the definition of "not showing up for your Senior Night" for RI. Maybe the most shocking score of the year in college hoops...
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.