Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

#10 Xavier at #1 Villanova

Xavier at Villanova 8 members have voted

  1. 1. Xavier at Villanova

    • Nova by 1-4
      12%
    • Nova by 5-9
      50%
    • Nova by 10-14
      25%
    • Nova by 15-19
      12%
    • Nova by 20+
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Unfortunately....Nova big. Xavier always plays their worst at Nova it seems.

I do think Nova wins but it’s a close 1 score game. If this was at Cintas I’d go with X. Despite the loss to Providence I think X is a legit top 5 team.

I chose the 10-14 option.

 

I'm sure @gametime will enjoy my poll options!!

 

I was torn between that option and the one I ultimately went with. I'm hoping they surprise us, but not holding my breath.

Villanova 81-72.

I do think Nova wins but it’s a close 1 score game. If this was at Cintas I’d go with X. Despite the loss to Providence I think X is a legit top 5 team.

 

Legit top 5 teams aren't ranked in the 60s on defense...

I chose the 10-14 option.

 

I'm sure @gametime will enjoy my poll options!!

 

:lol2:

 

I'd guess in the 10 to 14 range as well...

Legit top 5 teams aren't ranked in the 60s on defense...
I’ll run from my basketball takes.
Are they ranked in the 50's on offense?

 

Nope. Are they ranked 2nd in the country there? Also you don't see me claiming UC is a legit top 5 team. Think both UC and X are solidly in the 10-15 range given how they have performed to date...

  • Author
Nope. Are they ranked 2nd in the country there? Also you don't see me claiming UC is a legit top 5 team. Think both UC and X are solidly in the 10-15 range given how they have performed to date...

Completely agree.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.