Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Northern Kentucky 77 IUPUI 59

Featured Replies

Final.

 

NKU came out a little sluggish and trailed a lot of the first half from what I could tell. But pulled away easily in the 2nd.

Ugly. Only way to describe that one. The first 15 minutes of the game were as poor as I’ve seen NKU play in the last 3 seasons.

 

Turned it around with a 19-1 run to end the half.

 

Side note: Please have the normal announcer back for the remainder of the games. Whoever was doing it tonight was excruciating to listen to. Completely ruined the game for me.

Biggest crowd of the season I believe with 4,200 in attendance.

 

Impressive considering the student body is away for the holidays.

  • Author
Biggest crowd of the season I believe with 4,200 in attendance.

 

Impressive considering the student body is away for the holidays.

 

Very impressive. Maybe 30 students last night. Once school is back in session, after the New Year, I suspect the Norse will see a nice bump in attendance.

  • Author

Saturday Night is Boone County Night at BB&T Arena. Bring a Boone County liscense and I think you get a $5 ticket.

Saturday Night is Boone County Night at BB&T Arena. Bring a Boone County liscense and I think you get a $5 ticket.

 

That is true. Boone Co residents $5 tickets. Also 4 for $40 night (4 tickets, 4 soft drinks, 4 Hot Dogs) 40 bucks. Also Saturday shoot around after the game for Grade 6 and under kids (they use lots of baskets for the smaller kids) and NKU players intermingle.

  • Author
Attendance: 4,203

 

Great number for the week between Christmas and New Year's. Thanks for posting.

 

Easily 4x the number they ever saw in Regents during this week in the past.

Great number for the week between Christmas and New Year's. Thanks for posting.

 

Easily 4x the number they ever saw in Regents during this week in the past.

 

No problem. I'll post it each time. Go Team!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.