Elder (OH) Teacher hit by car

NamecipS

This lady needs to go to jail for a LONG time. She really is a threat to society as she has no intention of not driving and clearly should never be allowed to. e..... If you are caught driving illegally 4 times, that means you have probably done it 400 times of more. I hope the judge gives her at least 10 years.

Gotta believe one of the judges had to tell her point blank “don’t drive”. Think that judge should hammer her. She obviously has no respect for the law.

Hope she faces serious charges. I recently had a relative who spent months critically ill in a car accident, followed by months of rehab. He was hit from behind by a young single mom whose insurance was revoked due to previous reckless driving accidents.

Guess what happened to her? NOTHING! Drives me crazy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Charges upgraded for woman accused in teacher's hit and run deat - Cincinnati News, FOX19-WXIX TV

CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) -

A Cincinnati woman is facing upgraded charges in the death of a West Side teacher.

Friday, Hamilton County Prosecutor Joseph T. Deters announced the new charges against Kayla Wilson in the death of Elder teacher Mark Klusman.

Wilson is now charged with:

One count of Aggravated Vehicular Homicide (Felony 1 for driving while impaired and with a suspended license)

One count of Aggravated Vehicular Homicide (Felony 2 for driving recklessly and with a suspended license)

One count of Leaving the Scene of an Accident (Felony 3)

One count of Tampering with Evidence (Felony 3)

Her original charges of Aggravated Vehicular Assault, Vehicular Assault, and Leaving the Scene of an Accident will be dismissed.

If Wilson is convicted, she faces the possibility of 17 years in prison.